We believe that iDrive Alberta Driver Education is one of the best driving schools in Alberta. Learning how to drive is no different than learning any other life skill like swimming, cooperating, decision making or information technology. It takes patience, effort, thoughtful repetition, practice and time to form habits and to acquire the confidence, expertise, experience and skills to be a proactive defensive driver.
At iDrive Alberta we focus on teaching new drivers the skills needed to travel safely on Alberta roads. Our goal is your success and our motto is driving skills for life. Our structured lesson plan includes commentary driving, and building a foundation, so that new drivers will know how to adapt to adverse weather conditions, as well as how to drive on different road surfaces, navigate through downtown, freeways, rural highways, unique intersections, traffic circles and all types of parking, including slow speed backing manoeuvres.
At iDrive Alberta we have different packages to cater to individual learning styles, skill levels and specific needs, a few of our unique attributes are:
• Lessons throughout Calgary, Chestermere and Okotoks area
• Most teen students were referred to us by satisfied graduates or their parents
• Our instructors are patient, knowledgeable, detailed and thorough; we teach proven step-by-step driving techniques
• Our Excel & Encore packages have free train-the-trainer session for parents
• Every lesson is PRIVATE; each Student gets 100% attention for the entire lesson and for their privacy we don’t over lap students.
• We teach how to drive safely, FAR more than the minimum to just pass the written and road tests
• We understand the value of your time and offer pick you up and drop off service at school, work or home
• Our staff is passionate and we strive for excellence, changing attitudes one driver at a time
• We offer a wide variety of Driver’s Training Programs. For details click here
• We offer either traditional government approved classroom or government approved online driver education courses to fit your needs. Both programs qualify for a insurance reduction certificate.
• Our most popular 20 hours
in-vehicle training package for first time behind the wheel drivers and or hesitant drivers, is designed to get the driver the practice they need, while still maintaining an affordable price range.